Libya’s Ex-Oil Minister Died Naturally, Vienna Prosecutor SaysBoris Groendahl
Libya’s former top oil official, Shokri Ghanem, whose body was found in the Danube River in April, probably died from a heart attack, according to final autopsy results, the Vienna prosecutors’ office said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations