Spanish 10-Year Yields Fall Below 7% as Leaders Speed Up BailoutDavid Goodman and Keith Jenkins
Spain’s 10-year bonds rose for the first time in five days, pushing the yield to less than 7 percent, as euro-region leaders agreed to accelerate rescue loans for the nation’s banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks