Fixed-Income ETFs to Own $2T in 10 YearsLisa Abramowicz
Exchange-traded funds that buy fixed-income securities may boost their assets more than six-fold to $2 trillion in the next 10 years as they transform the way bonds are traded, according to BlackRock Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner