Yen Remains Higher Versus Dollar on Bets BOJ Won’t ActMariko Ishikawa and Kristine Aquino
The yen remained stronger against the dollar after a three-day gain on signs Europe’s debt crisis is hurting growth and on bets Japan’s central bank will refrain from adding stimulus to temper the currency’s appreciation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders