Divining the Future of Small Business HiringBy
Small business owners are bummed about the future, according to a closely watched confidence index by the National Federation of Independent Business. Today’s report shows respondents cut by an average of 0.1 workers per business in June, and only a net 3 percent plan to increase headcount over the next three months, the largest drop in a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets