Peregrine Fund’s $200 Million Shortfall Raises Scrutiny on CFTCSilla Brush
The main U.S. futures regulator is facing renewed scrutiny after suing Peregrine Financial Group Inc. for a customer funds shortfall nine months after MF Global Holdings Ltd. collapsed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations