Blackstone Said to Be Moving Toward Sale of Office AssetsHui-yong Yu
Blackstone Group LP, whose 2007 takeover of Equity Office Properties Trust made it one of the largest U.S. office landlords, is preparing to sell its office holdings over the next 18 months, according to two people with knowledge of its plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020