Blackstone Said to Be Moving Toward Sale of Office AssetsHui-yong Yu
Blackstone Group LP, whose 2007 takeover of Equity Office Properties Trust made it one of the largest U.S. office landlords, is preparing to sell its office holdings over the next 18 months, according to two people with knowledge of its plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis