B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes MBA alums from three leading business schools recognized for their innovative startups, an executive education program that teaches business ideas in tandem with cooking, and how the new chair of the leading business school accreditation agency wants to encourage schools to be more innovative when designing their curricula.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day