As Innovation Declines, ITU Hopes to Ease Mobile Patent Wars
After escalating for the past two years, there could be relief in sight from the ongoing mobile patent wars. In October the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) will hold “a high-level roundtable discussion” with both standards organizations and mobile device manufacturers in hopes of removing barriers to continued mobile innovation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing