As Innovation Declines, ITU Hopes to Ease Mobile Patent Wars
After escalating for the past two years, there could be relief in sight from the ongoing mobile patent wars. In October the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) will hold “a high-level roundtable discussion” with both standards organizations and mobile device manufacturers in hopes of removing barriers to continued mobile innovation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap