Vietnam’s Equity Movers: Ca Mau Trading, OPC PharmaceuticalBloomberg News
Shares of the following companies had unusual moves in Vietnamese trading. Stock symbols are in parentheses and prices are as of the 2:15 p.m. close in Ho Chi Minh City. The VN Index, the benchmark measure of the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange, fell 1.8 percent to 408.12, the lowest close since Feb. 17.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing