Shark Fin, Premium Booze Off the Menu for Cadres in Chinese CityBloomberg News
A Chinese city where slowing growth has spurred dozens of suicides, bankruptcies and disappearances by local businessmen barred officials from expensing shark-fin soup and high-end liquor in a bid to end lavish banquets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards