New Zealand House Prices Rise to Record, Card Spending GainsTracy Withers
New Zealand house prices rose for a second month to a record in June while spending on debit, credit and store cards gained for a fourth month, adding to signs of a recovery in domestic demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts