Merck KGaA Investment in Portugal at Risk as Bills Are UnpaidAllison Connolly
Merck KGaA’s future research and development investments in Portugal are at risk because of unpaid hospital bills, Gangolf Schrimpf, a spokesman for the Darmstadt, Germany-based chemicals and drugmaker, said today, confirming a report in Financial Times Deutschland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks