Medicare Cost-Saving Groups Sign Up for Coordination BidAlex Wayne
The groups of U.S. hospitals and physician agreeing to coordinate care for Medicare patients has almost tripled this year to 154 as the organizations seek a share of $1.9 billion in additional government payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day