Fender Sets $160.7 Million Offering as IPO Market ThawsMatt Townsend and Lee Spears
Fender Musical Instruments Corp., the largest seller of guitars in the U.S., filed to raise as much as $160.7 million in an initial public offering to repay debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing