Chelsea’s Terry Told Police Racial Insult Was Sarcastic ResponseTariq Panja and Lindsay Fortado
Chelsea captain John Terry told police that he used a racial insult during a soccer game with Queens Park Rangers, although he said he was only sarcastically repeating an accusation from opposing player Anton Ferdinand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing