Chef Ricardo Zarate's Office Bag LunchBy
One of Food & Wine’s best new chefs in 2011, Ricardo Zarate brought Peruvian food new fans. This year, his restaurant Picca, which opened a year ago, was named one of GQ’s best new restaurants in America and also one of Condé Nast Traveler’s Hot Tables. His fancy food-court eatery Mo-Chica in Los Angeles, launched in 2009, reopened in a new location in early June as a sit-down restaurant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing