Uganda Committee Clears Ministers of Oil Corruption, Vision SaysFred Ojambo
A parliamentary committee in Uganda cleared three ministers, including the prime minister, of corruption in oil deals after failing to get evidence against them, Sunday Vision reported, citing the committee’s draft report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster