Uganda Committee Clears Ministers of Oil Corruption, Vision SaysFred Ojambo
A parliamentary committee in Uganda cleared three ministers, including the prime minister, of corruption in oil deals after failing to get evidence against them, Sunday Vision reported, citing the committee’s draft report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts