Terror Suspect to Challenge Olympic Park Ban, Telegraph SaysMathew Carr
A man arrested last month for allegedly breaching an order preventing him from crossing through the Olympic park in London will challenge the order in court tomorrow, the Sunday Telegraph reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock