Shanghai Port May Form Cruise-Line Venture to Secure TrafficBloomberg News
Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., operator of the world’s busiest harbor, plans to start a cruise line to pare reliance on overseas operators and secure traffic at its passenger terminal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap