Porsche Joins Bugatti to Spur VW Bonds Record: Corporate FinanceHannah Benjamin
Volkswagen AG’s decision to spend 4.46 billion euros ($5.5 billion) of cash to complete its acquisition of Porsche SE makes the automaker more creditworthy in the eyes of investors, who pushed its bonds to record highs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing