French Retailer Ludendo Groupe May Bid for Hamleys, Times SaysMathew Carr
Ludendo Groupe, which runs toy stores across France and other European nations, may bid for Hamleys Plc, the U.K. retailer whose flagship store in London’s Regent Street is a tourist attraction, the Sunday Times reported, without saying how it obtained the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis