Norway Oil Strike Parties Are in Deadlock, Mediator SaysJosiane Kremer and Kari Lundgren
Striking Norwegian oil workers and their employers are still far from reaching an agreement to resolve a strike that threatens to halt all oil and gas from western Europe’s largest crude exporter, a mediator said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy