France Telecom Plans Compensation After Network FailureMarie Mawad
France Telecom SA, the country’s largest phone company, said it would compensate customers after a 10-hour failure on its wireless network prevented subscribers from making calls and sending messages on mobile phones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas