‘Spider-Man’ on Track for $60-$65 Million Weekend, Sony SaysDan Hart
Sony Corp. said “The Amazing Spider-Man” may earn between $60 million and $65 million in its opening three-day weekend after it had estimated receipts of $20.7 million yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself