Tech ADRs Lead Biggest Slump in Week on Growth: OvernightBelinda Cao and Leon Lazaroff
Chinese equities traded in the U.S. dropped last week, and Sohu.com Inc. fell the most in seven weeks, on concern the second interest rate cut in a month won’t be sufficient to spur growth in Asia’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself