Roach Says China Has Scope for More Rate Cuts as Inflation SlowsMichael Heath and Susan Li
China has scope for further reductions in interest rates as growth and inflation slow in the world’s second-largest economy, according to Stephen Roach, former non-executive chairman for Morgan Stanley in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life