Podesta Urges Against Prolonged Action on Fiscal HurdlesMargaret Talev
A significant postponement of spending cuts and tax-cut expirations set to kick in Jan. 1 would be a “disaster” for U.S. fiscal credibility and for President Barack Obama’s ability to govern if he is re-elected, said John Podesta, a former White House chief of staff to President Bill Clinton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis