New York May Hit 100 Tomorrow; Storms Threaten WashingtonBrian K. Sullivan
New York City faces “potentially dangerous heat” tomorrow as high humidity combines with temperatures near 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 Celsius), while another round of damaging thunderstorms may strike Washington and the U.S. mid-Atlantic region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing