Navistar Falls on Costs for Engines to Meet U.S. RulesCraig Trudell
Navistar International Corp., the maker of International brand trucks, fell the most in more than 3 1/2 years after saying it expects additional costs to introduce an engine that will meet U.S. emission standards after its earlier technology failed to comply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing