Junk Bonds Attractive for Investors, BNP’s Fridson SaysSridhar Natarajan
Speculative-grade debt offers an attractive buying opportunity for investors as relative yields on the securities are elevated, according to Martin Fridson, global credit strategist at BNP Paribas Investment Partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline