Japanese Stocks Drop as Rate Cuts Fail to Lift StocksNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks dropped a second day, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average trimming a weekly gain, as rate cuts in Europe and China failed to boost investor confidence before a U.S. jobs report today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing