FedEx Gets Market Upgrade as Web Work Soars: Corporate FinanceHeather Perlberg
Debt traders are indicating FedEx Corp., after an eight-year drought, is headed for a second 2012 credit upgrade as rising online commerce keeps ground deliveries growing even as the U.S. economy shows signs of faltering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig