California Senate Approves Spending for High-Speed RailMichael B. Marois
California’s Democrat-led Senate voted to fund the first leg of a $68 billion high-speed passenger rail line down the spine of the most populous U.S. state, even as polls show waning public support.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts