Bristol-Myers Gets U.S. Approval for Wider Erbitux UseAnna Edney
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. and Eli Lilly & Co. won U.S. regulatory approval to expand the use of Erbitux as an initial treatment against colorectal cancer that has spread for patients who are first given a genetic screening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig