AIG Sues U.S. Over Alleged $30.2 Million Tax OverpaymentTom Schoenberg
American International Group Inc., which was taken over by the federal government in 2008, sued the U.S. seeking $30.2 million for an alleged overpayment of taxes for 1991.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets