Vodafone Said to Appoint Antonio Coimbra to Lead Spain UnitManuel Baigorri
Vodafone Group Plc named Antonio Coimbra as chief executive officer of its Spanish unit, replacing Shameel Joosub, who has been appointed chief of the mobile-phone company’s South African business, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy