Ural Mining to Start Up $675 Million Russian Steel Mill in 2013Ilya Khrennikov
Ural Mining & Metallurgical Co. plans to start up a 22 billion-ruble ($675 million) steel mill in Russia’s oil-rich Tyumen region in the first quarter of 2013, Chief Executive Officer Andrey Kozitsyn said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations