TMX Hunt for CBOE Seen After Maple ApprovalDoug Alexander and Sean B. Pasternak
TMX Group Inc., owner of the Toronto Stock Exchange, should seek takeovers of global competitors such as CBOE Holdings Inc. after its C$3.73 billion ($3.68 billion) sale to a Canadian investor group cleared its biggest regulatory hurdles, investor Thomas Caldwell said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap