TMX Hunt for CBOE Seen After Maple ApprovalDoug Alexander and Sean B. Pasternak
TMX Group Inc., owner of the Toronto Stock Exchange, should seek takeovers of global competitors such as CBOE Holdings Inc. after its C$3.73 billion ($3.68 billion) sale to a Canadian investor group cleared its biggest regulatory hurdles, investor Thomas Caldwell said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas