The Sofi Awards, the Oscars of Artisanal Foods
Louisa Conrad and Lucas Farrell, a couple of 30-year-old Vermont goat farmers, gaze over the balcony at the sweeping red carpet cutting through the ballroom of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington. It leads to a grand stage, topped by a giant golden figure of a chef with a chafing dish, flanked on both sides by rows of smaller statues cast in the same image.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling