The Sofi Awards, the Oscars of Artisanal Foods
Louisa Conrad and Lucas Farrell, a couple of 30-year-old Vermont goat farmers, gaze over the balcony at the sweeping red carpet cutting through the ballroom of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington. It leads to a grand stage, topped by a giant golden figure of a chef with a chafing dish, flanked on both sides by rows of smaller statues cast in the same image.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs