South Korean Stocks: Halla Climate, Korea Electric, LG ChemSaeromi Shin
Shares of the following companies had unusual moves in South Korea trading. Stock symbols are in parentheses and prices are as of the close in Seoul. The Kospi index added 0.1 percent to 1,875.49, its third day of gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day