Sony Ups ‘Spider-Man’ View After $59 Million 2-Day TakeMichael White
Sony Corp. raised its estimate for “The Amazing Spider-Man” after the restart of the hit movie franchise generated $59.3 million in U.S. and Canadian ticket sales over its first two days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig