Regulator Approves Merger of Japan’s Biggest BoursesKana Nishizawa and Toshiro Hasegawa
Japanese regulators approved a merger between the nation’s two biggest stock exchanges, paving the way for the first tie-up of major bourses after $32 billion of global deals failed since last February.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License