N.Y. Judge Says Bloomberg Lacked Power on Prevailing WageHenry Goldman and Chris Dolmetsch
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg exceeded his authority when he usurped a long-standing practice of the city comptroller to set so-called prevailing wages for workers without collective bargaining agreements, a judge said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day