Merck KGaA Says Erbitux Fails in Stomach Cancer TrialPhil Serafino
Merck KGaA’s Erbitux cancer treatment failed to help patients with advanced stomach tumors in a late-stage clinical trial, dealing the company a setback in the effort to expand sales of its second-biggest-selling medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States