Libor Probe, SIPC Suit, Bank Resolution Plans: ComplianceCarla Main
Barclays Plc saved itself 25.5 million pounds ($40 million) in fines by moving first to settle a probe over the rigging of global interest rates. In return, it has lost three top executives, $5 billion of market value and sparked a government inquiry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner