Leftover Computer Virus Threatens Web Access, FBI SaysSeth Stern
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation is warning that more than 252,000 computers worldwide still carry a virus spread by a fraud ring that was dismantled last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap