Ghana, Oil Partners to Invest $20 Billion in Oil FieldsEkow Dontoh
Ghana and its partners on the Jubilee oil field, which include Tullow Oil Plc and Anadarko Petroleum Corp., will invest an estimated $20 billion over the next 10 years to develop newly discovered oil fields.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy