Gamesa Expects to Recall Furloughed Workers by Year-EndEhren Goossens
Gamesa Corp. Tecnologica SA, Spain’s largest wind-turbine company, expects to recall by the end of this year some furloughed workers from two Pennsylvania factories as orders from South America offset lower demand in the U.S., where a tax credit is due to expire Dec. 31.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet