French Sugar Output Seen Lower by Researcher ITB as Yields SlipRudy Ruitenberg
French sugar production from beets is set to fall in the coming crop year as wet and cool weather slows root development, hurting potential yields, industry researcher Institut Technique de Betterave said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap